Our Commitment To Privacy:
Your privacy is important to us and we pledge to handle your personal information as if it were our own. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage.
Because Nightlights.com contains links to selected online partners offering information, services and products, we take extreme care to ensure that partner sites take your privacy as seriously as we do. View each site's privacy pledge for more information about their specific policies.
Our Commitment To Privacy:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on Nightlights.com's website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected on these pages includes:
- Customer Name
- Customer Address
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Credit Card Information, including card number, expiration date and billing address
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, clear gifs, and/or third parties to create a profile of our users. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users that details their viewing preferences and expedites the ordering process. Consequently, some collected information may be tied to the users personally identifiable information to provide offers and improve the content of the site for the user. We do not share your profile with other third parties.
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order and we do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive and while such addresses are never shared with outside parties, we may contact you subsequently about special offers, sales or promotions in which you have previously shown interest.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
Nightlights.com takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information, their information is protected both online and off-line.
When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when users are just 'surfing'.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees must use password-protected screensavers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to user information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our users' information is protected. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important to us. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Notification of Changes:
If, however, we are going to use users' personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users via email and offer them the opportunity to opt-out.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please email us at: email@example.com or contact us using the following address:
5008 Veterans Memorial Highway
Holbrook, NY 11741